Brad and I went skiing this weekend at Brighton. It was a nice day to ski. The conditions weren't that bad. They also had a handful of runs opened which was nice, we went later in the day so the snow was soft, but there were some icy spots, which reminded us of skiing in Rochester. We only skiied for 2-3 hours since it was our first time out and our muscles didn't know what do, and weren't use to such abuse. But we had a great time, and we weren't that sore the next day.
The rest of the weekend we enjoyed. We cleaned the apartment up, and got out some Christmas decorations, since we will be out of town for Thanksgiving, we decided to get a jump start on Christmas. We bought a little fake three foot christmas tree to decorate this year. Since we will be away for Christmas and New Years we decided a real tree this year wasn't the way to go. Brad is excited to set up his train around the apartment. We might put up some lights on our back patio but we don't know yet. We still have plenty of time to decide.
I put up Vegas pictures. I am disappointed that some didn't come out as well as I expected. There aren't many pictures of Brad and I since the lighting was never right and us being out at night...it just didn't work. But enjoy!
We hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving.