
Brad and I spent a wonderful weekend in Las Vegas. We flew into Vegas Friday afternoon and checked into our hotel, and put on our walking sneakers. We then walked the whole strip, going into every casino. We had a great time. We walked around Vegas for about 10 hours straight stopping to eat, gamble (slots), and take pictures. We saw everything (and I mean everything). That night we crashed and didn't wake up until late the next morning.
Saturday we took a bus down to Fremont Street to see the "old" Vegas and walked around there for a while, eating and gambling. We then went back to our hotel to take an afternoon nap knowing that we were going to have a late night. We then went down to the Paris Hotel across the street from the Bellagio, and had a great dinner outside on the patio watching the Bellagio fountain. It was just wonderful. We then went to the Bellagio to see the Cirque show "O". It was so cool and entertaining.

The stage went from a swimming pool and having preformers diving into it, to a stage with people dancing on in matter of seconds. It was so neat. I would recommend this show to anybody who goes to Vegas. We then walked the strip some more enjoying the sights and our last night in Vegas.
Brad and I aren't big gamblers, but we like playing the 25 cent slots. We did okay, some casinos were better then others. We would play $5 there and $10 here and cash out once we had enough. Some casinos our money would go like that and other casinos we would leave with more then we came in. We did our best at the Balligio and the Paris. I would have to say that Brad and I broke even for the weekend, but then again I didn't keep track. I just know we didn't win big and we both have to keep working.
On Sunday our flight back to Salt Lake City wasn't until 6:30pm and we needed to be out of our hotel room at 11am and since Brad and I have seen all of Vegas and our legs were beat from walking two days straight we decided with those couple of hours we needed to kill that we would rented a car and drove to the Hoover Dam. From the strip the dam was only about 45 mins away so we had plenty of time. We drove and walked acrossed the dam. The dam is just huge. We took a couple of pictures, and just couldn't get over the size of dam. Then we got a bite to eat, and went to the airport to catch our flights.

It was a great trip. Brad and I can't wait to go back. There was a lot of construction of new hotels and casinos, so it will be cool to compare this trip to another trip in the future and see how much they get done on the hotels and casinos and what else they try to build.
I will get pictures up later this week. Brad has the computer with him in Minnasota (he has a conferance there).