Living in a Winter Wonderland

Winter is here in Utah. It started snowing last night and hasn't really stopped. This morning when Brad and I woke up the grass was covered with about a inch or two of snow, and since I left to go to work this morning at 730am it has not stopped snowing, and it is now almost 1:30 in the afternoon, and it doesn't look like it is going to stop any time to soon (they estimate it stopping at about 5pm, and you know how accurate weather people are). They are excepting 8 inches in the valley and up to 16+ inches in the mountains. Brad and I are very happy right now. This is a good start for a great ski season. The slopes don't open out here until the middle/end of November because all of the big rocks on the slopes need to be completely covered, and people out here like the perfect conditions (powder) and the whole mountain open before they ski. Even though Brad and I have our ski's waxed and ready to go we won't make it out until after Thanksgiving, but we are anxious.