Mountain Bike

Well I held out for almost 4 years but I couldn't do it any longer...I caved and bought myself a nice mountain bike. Brad was so happy when I told him that I was interested in buying one. He kept bring it up in our converstations or ramdonly while we were driving somewhere. He even went out and got me a pair riding gloves, so when I did buy a bike I would be ready to go.


It was an all day event to go bike shopping because we had to go to different bike shops and I had to ride different types/kinds, with different componats but finally I found that fits me perfectly and I like how it looks (because that is the most important part...the look and color).



Brad and I have been out a couple times behind the U biking and down in Draper. Brad and I have a great time riding. I don't like climbing up huge hills but who does. We can't get over how many trails we can ride just 15 min from our apartment and how it is just so pretty out here. I suggest everybody get off the couch and go for a bike ride...its fun.