Other then that nothing really exciting going on here. Brad and I only have 3 more weekends for skiing, which make us very sad. Brad is in Seattle all next week for a trip with the University of Utah. We can't believe how fast 2010 is going. March is coming to an end and Easter is just around the corner.
Exciting News
My sister, Bethany, got engaged last Thursday night:) I am so excited for her. See her blog for details (there is a link off to the right of this post titled Bethany's Spain Blog). She is getting married in Sevilla, Spain between now and July in a simple Justice of the Peace ceremony and then she will have a wedding in the States the summer of 2011. I am looking forward to helping her plan her wedding this summer when she is home. Her fiance is a wonderful guy and he makes my sister happy. I couldn't be more thrilled for her.
Bethany and my future brother in law Jose
Other then that nothing really exciting going on here. Brad and I only have 3 more weekends for skiing, which make us very sad. Brad is in Seattle all next week for a trip with the University of Utah. We can't believe how fast 2010 is going. March is coming to an end and Easter is just around the corner.
Other then that nothing really exciting going on here. Brad and I only have 3 more weekends for skiing, which make us very sad. Brad is in Seattle all next week for a trip with the University of Utah. We can't believe how fast 2010 is going. March is coming to an end and Easter is just around the corner.