So this weekend was very, very busy for Brad and I. On Friday night we went to the Greek Festival with some friends. This festival is huge. The food line is about 2-3 hours long, so Brad and I just go and eat the food they have at booths around the festival and the desserts. After the festival we went to our friend's house and had some wine. Then on Saturday morning we got up and drove to Capital Reef National Park. This park we just drove through and saw the main features. This park is very small when compared to the other National Parks, and didn't have a lot of hiking. We didn't have alot of time because we needed to be in Southern Utah for the play Les Miserable. The play was wonderful. It was on an outside stage, and it was very cool. Since it was outside, they used real animals, and had fireworks, and other cool effects they couldn't do inside. Brad and I enjoyed the play some much we are going to go back and see it again in the beggining of Oct. On Sunday we went bike riding in the desert. We biked 7.82 mile in 2 hours. It was a very good work out and very hot (100-105 degrees). The biking was on some slickrocks, and some difficult terrain, but we managed. We did have to get off our bikes a couple of times to get up a steep incline or through some rocks, but other then that is was good.
I did get some pictures and I will put them up hopefully this week. I know I still don't have pictures up from Yosemite, so don't yell at me...we have been busy.