Brad and I spent our 4th of July weekend in Colorado at Rocky Mountain National Park. There really isn't much to say about our trip, we mostly explored the park at ease and relaxed at our campsite. The weather was perfect and the views were fantastic.
Rocky Mountain National Park is in Colorade (about an 8 hour drive). The drive was a great part of the trip due to the great landscapes we drove passed.
Rocky Mountain National Park has a long scenic drive on Trail Ridge Rd which takes you from Estes Park to Grand Lake. Trail Ridge Rd has about 11 miles above the tree line at an elevation near 11,500 feet. So the views were wonderful.
Brad and I also did some hiking to some water falls and on the hikes we had some great views.
As you can see from the pictures the park was just beautiful. I would definitely have to say that this is my second favorite National Park after the Grand Tetons. I strongly recommend people to go and at least drive the Trail Ridge Rd.
In other new one of my best friends got engaged over the holiday weekend.

Congrats Amanda and Jason.