Well Brad and I went to a major league soccer game last Saturday night. We got tickets through my work so we had great seats and didn't have to pay a thing. The game was against the Colorado Rapids and it was a good game. We tied 1 to 1 both goals were within the last 10 minutes of the game. Brad and I had a real good time. It was a good game to go to because David Archuleta (runner up on American Idol and SLC resident), sang the national anthem and then at the end of the game gave a free concert. Now you all know that I am a huge country fan, but we sayed and enjoyed the concert.
REAL Salt Lake Major League Soccer
Well Brad and I went to a major league soccer game last Saturday night. We got tickets through my work so we had great seats and didn't have to pay a thing. The game was against the Colorado Rapids and it was a good game. We tied 1 to 1 both goals were within the last 10 minutes of the game. Brad and I had a real good time. It was a good game to go to because David Archuleta (runner up on American Idol and SLC resident), sang the national anthem and then at the end of the game gave a free concert. Now you all know that I am a huge country fan, but we sayed and enjoyed the concert.