Well, my brother Jared, and his friend Eric came out for a long weekend to ski. They got in on Thursday night, and left Tuesday morning. On Friday they skied Solitude while Brad and I worked. That night we went out to dinner, and then went to hang out in the hot tub at our apt complex. On Saturday since the ski resorts are usually busy, we decided not to ski. We went to breakfast at our breakfast place and went to the University of Utah Boys Basketball game verse Colorado State. It was a good game. Tied at half time, but the U winning by at least ten at the end. After the game we ate dinner, and the boys hung out in the hot tub for a couple of hours. On Suday we got up and went to Snowbird to ski. This was Brad and my first time at Snowbird. We liked the resort, because it has some good long runs, but it was crowded, and the people on the mountain weren't very nice. The weather out here has been between 40-45 degrees, so skiing we got all bundled up, thinking it was going to be cold on the slopes. Well it turned out with the sun shinning that it was really warm. So we need to take a break and take some of our layers off. In the end I ended up skiing with just a long sleve shirt and my jacket. It was nice. We had a good time skiing it but I don't think we would go back. Jared and Eric really liked this resort. After a long day of skiing, we went back to our apartment and into the hot tub yet again. On Monday we did the exact same thing but skied at Solitude, where there were no crowds, or lines at the lift. It was a nice sunny and warm day again, so it was great day of skiing.
Jared and Eric had a great time, and really like skiing out here. I don't know how they are going to skiing at Bristol, and Swain after this weekend. Of course I am wondering if they came out here to ski, or sit the hot tub. If the weren't skiing, they were in the hot tub. But I guess when you are on vacation you just want to relax.