It doesn't rain in Utah

Brad and I went to St. George again down in Southern Utah to see Les Miserables again. It was a great show except it rained...I mean poured through most of the second act. Oh did I mention it was at an out door theather. We were so wet and cold when we left the play. The preformers did a great job. Usually when it rains in Utah you don't get wet because it barely rains and dries the minute it hits the ground and this is the frist time we got rain in about 3 months. But we had a great time.
On Sunday we woke up and went for a bike ride in the desert, and then we went to Zion National Park and climbed Angles Landing again. The hike seemed different then the last time I hiked it but we had a great time and enjoyed the view.